Become part of vibrant staff that believes in community, diverse yet with a unity of vision and purpose!
On-Call Educational Assistant
We are looking for on-call Educational Assistants to be on our on-call list. As Educational Assistant, your responsibilities will include working with special needs and learning assistance students in the classroom, at both Elementary or Secondary campus. EA certification and/or relevant courses is an asset.
Please send a resume as well as a statement of Christian faith to Sylvia DeWeerd at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We appreciate it if you personally drop off a resume and meet us.
2. If you live outside the Lower Mainland area, please email the Superintendent.
3. Your resume should include the following:
- Personal information
- Resume including experience and educational training
- References with contact information
- Educational philosophy
- Statement of Faith
- Reasons why you would like to work at SCS
- Statement of your willingness to sign a community standards code (please request)
4. Willingness to sign a community standards code
5. It would be helpful to read Our World Belongs to God: A Contemporary Testimony to know our belief system.
6. Send to Mr. Dave Loewen, Superintendent email@example.com